I was diagnosed at 15 years old with scoliosis (curvature of the spine) and my MD said I would have to surgically install a metal bar and would be bedridden in the last trimester of my pregnancies. A friend told me about his miraculous experience with Raindrop Technique straightening his spinal misalignment, and he could finally walk up straight and even play with his children again. I tried the Raindrop Therapy and within four treatments I could see and feel the difference as my spine straightened and hips aligned. It's the most amazing experience, to say the least.
Just ask our 4 year old what she wants before bed time, "Oils on my feet, Daddy!"
When my husband comes home from a hard day on the field, Deep Relief and Panaway relieves his tense, tired muscles.
NingXia Red and Valor keep me a Super Mom!
This is what we do- live, breathe, love and share our essential oils! These are not just any essential oils, they're Young Living's therapeutic-grade essential oils. Oh, yes, they work! You see, this is a family company, essential to our health and well-being. In years to come our children will be teaching alongside us as we educate others on why therapeutic-grade essential oils get results, and more importantly how to use them.Watch us bloom and join us to experience abundant life together! -M Montes
SUBSCRIBE to the Health & Wellness Connection MESSENGER
Stay in the know and discover Young Living's newest promotions. Visit our promotions page!
New! I'm offering an awesome Essential Oil enhanced Spa Sea Salts. I'm bring you my favorite spa salt recipe to spread the joy of the season with essential oils.
with Therapeutic-grade Essential Oils
* 1 jar - 6 oz sea salt with choice of oil…… $7.00
* 2 jar - 6 oz sea salt with choice of oil…… $12.00*
(* discount does not apply to Frankincense & Myrrh orders)
Ingredients: 100% Therapeutic-grade Essential Oils of your choice and 100% Dead Sea Salt from the Dead Sea, Israel.
Choose one of the following Essential Oils: read each oils therapeutic uses:
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) has a fresh, sweet, floral, herbaceous aroma that is soothing and refreshing. Because it is the most versatile of all essential oils, no home should be without it. Lavender is an adaptogen, and therefore can assist the body when adapting to stress or imbalances. It is a great aid for relaxing and winding down before bedtime, yet has balancing properties that can also boost stamina and energy. Therapeutic-grade lavender is highly regarded for skin and beauty. It may be used to soothe and cleanse common cuts, bruises, and skin irritations. Lavender may also be used to enhance the flavor of foods.
- Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens) is especially comforting during the winter season. Its fresh, herbaceous, slightly evergreen aroma is refreshing and restores feelings of security and stability. Cypress is also beneficial for oily or troubled skin. Combats excessive perspiration, rheumatism, varicose veins, cellulite and oily skin.
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) Minty freshness with a hint of herbal warmness. Energizing. One of the oldest and most highly regarded herbs for soothing digestion, it may also restore digestive efficiency, relieves headache and muscular pains.
- Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) Fresh antiseptic smell. is highly regarded for its wide range of uses. It supports the immune system and is beneficial for the skin.
- Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) has a light, fresh, citrus aroma with earthy undertones. Refreshing, rejuvenating, stimulating, and balancing, it inspires and improves mental clarity. Lemongrass also supports the circulatory system* and soothes sore muscles.
- Lemon (Citrus limon) has a strong, purifying, citrus scent that is revitalizing and uplifting. Lemon consists of 68 percent dlimonene, a powerful antioxidant. It is delightfully refreshing in water and may be beneficial for the skin. Lemon may also be used to enhance the flavor of foods. Lemon essential oil is cold-pressed from the rinds of lemons.
- Orange (Citrus sinensis) essential oil has a rich, fruity scent that lifts the spirit while providing a calming influence on the body. Orange brings peace and happiness to the mind. It is rich in the powerful antioxidant d-limonene and aids in maintaining normal cellular regeneration.
- Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) has a fresh, citrus aroma that is energizing and uplifting. Rich in the powerful antioxidant d-limonene, it is nourishing to the skin and hair issues. Like many cold-pressed citrus oils, it is a popular oil to use in conjunction with weight management programs. Grapefruit may also be used to enhance the flavor of food and water.
- Frankincense has a sweet, warm, balsamic aroma that is stimulating and elevating to the mind. Useful for visualizing, improving one's spiritual connection, and centering, it has comforting properties that help focus the mind and overcome stress and despair. Frankincense is considered the holy anointing oil in the Middle East, where it has been used in religious ceremonies for thousands of years. More recently, it has been used in European and American hospitals and is the subject of substantial research. Frankincense is also a valuable ingredient in skin care products for aging and dry skin. The ancient Egyptians used it in rejuvenation face masks.
- Thieves® an amazing warm spicy clove-cinnamon-like scent. Was created based on research about four thieves in France who covered themselves with cloves, rosemary, and other aromatics while robbing plague victims. This proprietary essential oil blend was university tested for its cleansing abilities. It is highly effective in supporting the immune system and good health.* Oil Blend (Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, Rosemary).
- Valor® is an empowering combination of therapeutic-grade essential oils that works with both the physical and spiritual aspects of the body to increase feelings of strength, courage, and self-esteem in the face of adversity. Renowned for its strengthening qualities, Valor enhances an individual's internal resources. It has also been found to help energy alignment in the body. Oil Blend: Spruce, rosewood, blue tansy and frankincense in a base of almond oil.
- Peace & Calming® is a gentle, fragrant blend. When diffused, it helps calm tensions and uplift the spirit, promoting relaxation and a deep sense of peace. When massaged on the bottoms of the feet, it can be a wonderful prelude to a peaceful night's rest. Peace & Calming may be especially calming and comforting to young children after an overactive and stressful day. Oil Blend: Tangerine, orange, ylang ylang, patchouli and blue tansy.
- Dead Sea Salt The Earth’s Precious Wellspring of Vitality- The essence of vitality, health and beauty, the Dead Sea abounds with the renewing powers of Nature, drawn exclusively from its mysterious, life-giving waters. The treasure trove of natural ingredients formulated in this ancient, mineral-rich basin is renowned for its magical curative powers. The region has been a source of fascination throughout the millennia, dating back to the time of Cleopatra who made this captivating oasis her own personal health spa.
Please email or call today to order!!!